Factory Pickup is ALWAYS free!
You can come to the factory to pick up your boat and then maybe get a lap in on one of your favorite Western North Carolina runs.
Here’s how it works.
- Add your boats, gear, schwag and/or parts to your shopping cart.
- Select Factory Pick-Up as your shipping option.
- Complete the checkout process.
- If your boat is in stock, you can pick it up the next business day.
- If your boat is backordered, you will receive an email when your stuff is ready to be picked-up.
Want to save a little money shipping your liquidlogic boat? Shipping to a terminal may be a good option.
What is a terminal? Freight companies use “terminals” as distribution hubs for shipments. These terminals also called service centers are spread out across the US. Please see our map for the listing of Terminals that we ship to.
Here’s how it works…
- Add one or more boats to your cart.
- Select “Ship to Terminal” as your shipping option.
- Select the specific Terminal you wish to ship your boat(s) to.
- Continue the checkout process.
- We will send you a confirmation email when your boat has shipped with a reminder of the terminal address and tracking number.
- Once your boat arrives at the terminal, bring your driver’s license and pick up your boat within 48 hours.
- Go paddling! Let us know what you think of your new boat and tag us in your pictures!
If you have any questions about any of this, please contact us.
Ship to Your Home
Want to have a liquidlogic kayak shipped to your door? We have you covered. Just select Ship to your Home at checkout.
As you can imagine, there is a lot that goes into shipping a kayak. Here are some of the things you need to know when having a liquidlogic kayak shipped to your home.
- You must be home to sign for your liquidlogic kayak.
- Your kayak will come in a very large cardboard box.
- Upon receiving your boat, inspect the boat for damage. It is possible that the box may be damaged during shipping but the boat may not.
- In the unlikely event that your boat is damaged, do not sign for it. If you sign for a damaged boat, you will be stuck with it as there is nothing we can do.
- After you refuse the shipment, call 1-800-235-5569 and have your tracking number handy to submit a freight damage claim.
- If you have any questions about any of this, contact us.
- If there is no damage to your boat, sign for it, outfit your beautiful new boat and get out on the water! Don’t forget to tag us in your paddling pictures and let us know what you think about your new boat!
Shipping Zones and Rates*
Terminal – $0
Residential – $100
Terminal – $150
Residential – $250
Terminal – $175
Residential – $275
Terminal – $200
Residential – $300
*NOTE: Shipping prices are subject to change at any time due to fluctuations in shipping costs. We are unable to adjust previous orders shipping charges. You will be charged the amount stated on your order. We will always work to get you the best shipping rate.