I’m Jake Greenbaum from Ohiopyle Pennsylvania. I’m 26 years old, spent the last 16 years in a boat and I love to kayak. I grew up on the water as I am a 2nd generation kayaker and all though my favorite days of kayaking are spent with the crew on some class 5 creek run with waterfalls and such, any day spent on the water is a good day for me. So hope to see ya in the next eddy!
Height / Weight
6’2″ / 180 lbs.
- Stomper 90 – for steep creeking and running waterfalls the stomper 90 is for me,
- Remix 79 – The Remix 79 tends to be my choice for any bigger volume of water and for the short boat class races.,
- Stinger – Having learned from a bunch of old school paddlers I take any chance I get to take the long boat out and go fast and do those big boat enders so I’m glad i have the Stinger for that. It’s also the perfect boat for my summer job, Safety boating on the Yough River
- Blackwater triple crown
- Fantasy Falls
- Kinshew into secret stash
- Rio nevado
- ...but anyday on the river is a good day!!